- 8 cups diced Green Giant™ Fresh Red Potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons dill pickle juice (from the jar)
- 1 cup (or more, as desired) celery, finely diced
- 2 cups Dill Pickles, finely diced
- 4 Hard Boiled Eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh Dill plus more for garnish
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Slice Green Giant™ Fresh Red Potatoes into 1-inch cubes and add to a large pot. Cover with cold water and add 1 tsp of salt. Bring to a boil and cook potatoes until just fork-tender – once water is at a simmer, cook about 8-10 minutes.
- While potatoes boil, stir mayonnaise and pickle juice together in a large bowl. Add celery, dill pickles, fresh dill, hard boiled eggs, salt & pepper, and stir to combine. Taste and adjust ingredients as needed.
- TIP: Place cooked potatoes on a baking sheet in an even layer to cool slightly and allow some of the water to evaporate. This keeps potatoes from turning soggy and allows them to soak up more of the dressing.
- Add warm potatoes to the bowl of ingredients and lightly toss to combine. Add more salt or pepper to taste, if needed.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Garnish with fresh dill. Enjoy!