- 8 Green Giant Fresh Red Potatoes
- Olive oil
- Garlic salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ½ tsp. grated horseradish
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Using two cutting boards of the same width, place the potato in between them on the counter. Using a knife, cut widthwise through potato, ever ¼ or 1/8 inch, cutting just down to the cutting boards (not all the way through the potato). Place potatoes in a Ziploc bag. Pour in enough olive oil to coat. Toss to coat completely. Remove from bag. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Place on baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, mix sour cream, horseradish, parsley and garlic together in a bowl.
- Serve potatoes topped with sour cream mixture.