- 1 stick butter
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ c. onion, chopped
- ¼ c. green pepper, chopped
- 1- 10.5 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 2 c. shredded cheese
- 2 lbs. Klondike Rose® or Goldust® Express™ Microwave Potatoes
- 1 c. cheese, shredded
- ½ lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13 pan.
- Cook the 2 bags of potatoes, separately in the microwave. Shred.
- Combine all ingredients except potatoes. Blend well. Gently add potatoes.
- Pour into pan. Bake uncovered for 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional cheese and bacon and return to the oven for 5-10 minutes on broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.