- 3-4 Green Giant™ Fresh Russet Potatoes
- 3 Cloves Fresh Garlic
- 2 Sprigs of Fresh Thyme
- 2 Sprigs of fresh Rosemary – chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- Rinse russet potatoes and slice into cubes.
- Set Instant Pot to saute.
- To the Instant Pot add olive oil and potatoes then cook until they form crispy edges (about 2-4 minutes).
- Add fresh garlic, rosemary, thyme, vegetable stock then stir to combine.
- Cover pressure cooker, bring to pressure and cook for 7 minutes then use a natural-release method. Enjoy!