- 8-10 whole Klondike Rose® or Goldust® Potatoes
- Butter, cut into small chunks
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Shredded cheese
- Chopped green onions or chives
- Other favorite toppings
- Using an apple corer, core through the potato from both ends making a tunnel. Save the cores.
- Cut off about ½ an inch off the end of each side of the cores that were removed from the potato.
- Using piece of the cut core, plug one side of the potato. Then stuff the potato with bacon, cheese, onion, butter, and anything else you wish to use. Use another end piece of the core and plug the other side.
- Wrap in foil. Place in coals by fire, on grill, or in oven, cooking until soft and tender. Unwrap carefully from foil and enjoy.