- 5-6 Green Giant™ Fresh Klondike Red Potatoes – cubed
- 1 can Chickpeas – drained and rinsed
- 1/2 Red Onion – sliced
- 1 bunch Kale – rinsed and removed from ribs
- 1 Bell Pepper – sliced
- Optional Ingredients: squeeze of lemon, fresh parsley, your favorite dressing
Seasonings We Used:
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Pre-heat oven to 400F
- Slice & prep veggies: cube potatoes, slice red onion into wedges, de-rib kale and tear leaves into bite-size pieces, slice bell pepper into strips. Drain and rinse chickpeas then pat dry on a kitchen towel.
- Add potatoes to a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, coconut oil, or ghee. Season with lemon-pepper seasoning (we used about 2 teaspoons, but season to your taste), then bake for 20 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients to the baking sheets, drizzle with oil of choice, and season. We tossed kale in garlic powder, chickpeas in poultry seasoning, and bell pepper with salt and pepper.
- Place both baking sheets back in the oven for an additional 20 minutes or until potatoes and other vegetables are done to your liking.
- Place veggies in a bowl and enjoy!
- Options to customize:
- Add hummus, avocado, hemp seeds, salad dressing, or a sauce.
- Serve over quinoa, cauliflower rice, rice, or salad greens.