- 3 pounds Klondike Red potatoes, cubed, cooked, and drained.
- 1 ½ C. mayonnaise
- ¼ C. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- ½ can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, blended
- 1 large roma tomato, diced
- ¼ C. chopped cilantro
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 med. red onion, sliced thin
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients, except potatoes, in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and pour the mixture over potatoes. Mix well. Season again with salt and pepper if needed.