- 8-10 Klondike Rose® potatoes
- 1 ½ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Green onions for garnish- if desired
- Chop potatoes into chunks and place into large saucepan full of cold, salted water.
- Bring to a boil. Boil for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork.
- Drain water from potatoes.
- In a large bowl mix potatoes, cheese, sour cream, milk, and butter. Mash together until smooth and creamy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and pepper.